En General How to resolve my problem in Forex?

Publi

How to resolve my problem in Forex?

Publi

Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Créditos: 8.196

Re: How to resolve my problem in Forex?

Publi
    Cita Iniciado por hr helfen Ver mensaje
    Hi every one I am forex trader, I am in trouble. I am getting loss consistently in Forex trading. I don't know how can i get my money back. Please give me some suggestions.

What type of trader are you?
    What strategy do you use?
    Do you have a work desing defined?

This is very important, then this your discipline and perseverance.

If you operate a live account, I would recommend to you stop now, and returns demo account until consistency a few months, after to will go back to operate in real account.

Sorry for my english, but is very litte.

Regards.
    Foro de Forex Trading United

"La mente es como un paracaídas, sólo funciona si se abre. Albert Einstein

2. Publi
    Publi

Créditos: 50

How to resolve my problem in Forex?

Hi every one I am forex trader, I am in trouble. I am getting loss consistently in Forex trading. I don't know how can i get my money back. Please give me some suggestions.

Russia
    Créditos: 32

Re: How to resolve my problem in Forex?

Publi
    Hi hr helfen, I believe that the most important thing for someone who wants to be part of the Forex Market is to realize that this is a serious business and that you need to study and practice first before open a real account.

If you're losing your money, you should stop trading by now and start practicing in a demo account, develop a system that is proven to be working for you for a while and then go back to your real account.

We all experience a few (or many) losses, it's part of this business. So don't quit because of that. Also don't become desperate and try to get your money back by initiate a buy or a sell every minute. That will just get your account to $0.00.

Be patient, learn and practice. And stop trading by now. You need to train first. And there are tons of videos and material about the Market here on internet.

Greetings,

-MrLicano

Si cierras rápido, te arriesgas a perderte el gran recorrido.
    Si dejas correr, te arriesgas a que te salte el SL.

This website uses cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarle publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de su navegación. Si continúa navegando acepta su uso. Más información y política de cookies.

Publi

Aviso Legal
Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal