Bueno parece que ya estamos todos los que quieren participar, empezamos el 1 de mayo.
Broker = Libre elección
Cuenta = 10.000 USD
Apalancamiento de la cuenta = 1-50
Lotes = espero que seáis justos, como si fuera en real.
Plataforma = MT4 y MT5
Necesito que me paséis el correo por privado para enviaros la invitación al concurso.
Os tenéis que registrar aquí MT4i - Home page
y descargar el EA según el MT que vayáis a usar MT4 o MT5
Recomiendo que la cuenta demo que creéis con el broker sea con un nombre creíble para que no la desconecten en 1 mes.
To take part in the competition, you need to publish your trading account to MT4i Live. Winners may be required to give thecompetition organiser a read-only password for their trading account in order to verify the results.
The organiser has set the following rules for the competition:
- Competitors must use the following trading software to publish their results to MT4i Live: MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5. MT4 competitors must publish their results to MT4i Live using the MT4i Publisher EA, not MT4's built-in FTP publishing.
- The competition is open to demo accounts only (not live accounts).
- All accounts must be in USD.
- Account equity at the start of the competition must be exactly USD 10,000.Do not start trading until the competitor list shows your current equity as USD 10,000.
- Performance is measured from the first equity figure published by your trading software after the competition starts to the last equity figure published before the competition ends.
- Any deposits during the competition are treated as though they happened at the start of the competition. Your performance will be affected if you make deposits towards the end of a competition.
- Competitors must publish from the same broker account throughout the competition.
- The competition is scheduled to run from Tue, 1 May 2012 04:00 GMT to Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:00 GMT. However, the organiser may start or stop the competition early or late at their discretion.
- MetaTrader 4 users must publish their results using the MT4i Publisher EA. You cannot use MT4's built-in FTP publishing.
All inquiries, disputes, appeals, questions, petitions, and problems will be evaluated by the competition organiser and final decisions will be considered binding and satisfactory.Foro de Forex Trading United