Leí esta carta de despedida de uno de los autores de uno de los hilos más leídos en ForexFactory (Niceguy Ridiculous 7 Pips Trading System @ Forex Factory) y me llamó la atención la sinceridad que expresa el autor:
"Define the exit and reach it.Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshaumaru
i haven't seen niceguy for a while, last time he appeared in this forum was like about 6 months ago, where is he anyway?
I am here and live well...
I just grow tired maintaining the thread. This can not go forever. I prefer to do something else outside and enjoy my life with my friends and family rather than trading and maintaining thie thread.
I hate trading. It was just my job. And we supposed to hate our job...
Well, I have a confession to make to all of you:
1. I have not trading from last 4-5 months. I did not have enough reason to do it anymore. I have enough. There's no point for me to take all the mental depression that comes with trading. Now I prefer to live my life on the outside with my friends and family. There's so much more in life that I want to achieve beside trading, and that's what I want to do.
2. (This one to answer a PM in my box.) I never claim myself as a great trader or even a successfull trader. I just trade. I earned the money to support my family not fully from trading. Like I already mentioned before, I have few investment and small companies as my financial support.
3. I have a big lost in trading too. So newbies, dont expect to find a shortcut to financial freedom in my thread. Trading is dangerous game.
As long as you are trading you can not judge whether you are a successfull or a loser. Because It's easy to lose all the money you already win if you are still trading. Get out while you are still winning. That's the exit. Define your exit.
4. I have no mentor. The only mentor I have is my father who taught me everything about life, how the universe works and how's everything connected and repeated. That influence the way I trade a lot. That's where all the words that I wrote coming from. He died 7 years ago.
5. Every trade has an entry point, stop loss and exit point. That's what we all should do with trading itself. I enter the world of trading forex years ago and I have reached my exit when I decided to stop trading 4 months ago.
6. I have never encourage people to use real money in practicing my method. If you you decide to use real money, it's the risk that you have to take based on your own decision.
7. The reason I write my knowledge in this thread is because I want to share. Take what is good for you and add that to your knowledge. Leave what is not good for you behind. Use what is working for you and leave everything else. People a are differrent.
There is no right or wrong because we see everything differently and from different point of view. Some of us is long term trader, some are short terms, some are good with maths some are not. Find yourself and you will find the world. You are the key.
8. And to make some of readers (who apparently can not see a goodwill in sharing knowledge for free) happy, I will write this,
- I am not a succesfull trader.
- Please do not follow me
- My method or strategy will not working for you
- My method will make you losing money so please go away.
- This is not a holy grail. You will have many losing trades. Please move on.
9. To those of you who find the knowledge that I shared here are useful in your journey in the world of forex. I just want to say thank you for your appreciation and time to reading my words. Please take every knowledge you can use from this thread and you are free to use or re-develop or make some adjustment or enhance it to suit your need and trading style. No trading style or system will work untill we make it work. And if you find my knowledge are good enough , you can also sell them, teach them or share them. I expect nothin in return. Why? I already have what I need.
So many good system here in FF, but the fact (that we all have to admit) is we also have so many bad traders onboard...Well if you already a good trader then you will not spend most of your time here in this forum... You will spend your days driving ferrari, buy another house or companies, or dating a killer model in tropical island...
Wel... This is it.
This is my goodbye.
May God forgive us all for all the sins and mistakes we are all made in our jouney.
Define your exit and reach it.
Have a great life with others who loved you.
Green Pips for everybody
Creo que esta sinceridad le falta a más de uno en mucho de los sitios forex.
OwnFxForo de Forex Trading United